The Edifice Guild is North America’s newly established trade and training association, representing skilled and rated tradespeople, merchants, artisans, craftspeople and other professionals who strive for the highest quality in workmanship.
The Edifice Guild’s website will provide a link between the general public and Guilds members that are thoroughly assessed and trained and or upgraded to earn the right to be a member of the Edifice Guild.
A Message from the Director of Education:
Hello, my name is Dr Christopher Cooper – as an educator, writer and design/builder for over three decades I know how hard it is to find quality vetted craftspeople to do work on the most valued and costly investment of your life – your house!
As the editor-in-chief of edifice magazine and host of Vintage Home Television I am continually approached by the consumer for recommendations on finding a skilled crafts-person, service or product.
The Edifice Guild is an international skilled trade and training association, representing skilled and rated tradespeople, merchants, artisans, products, services and other professionals who strive for the uppermost quality in workmanship and excellence.
Its aims are to protect the skills, artistry and integrity of its guilds members and clearly define the skilled from the unskilled, thus enabling the consumer to choose an Edifice Guild member to facilitate the work or service they require with confidence.
The Edifice Guild’s website will provide a link between the consumer and the Edifice Guild members that are thoroughly assessed, trained and or upgraded to earn the right to be a member of the Edifice Guild.
Edifice Guild – Learning from the Past to Preserve our Future
Visit some of our Master Crafstmen’s Web Pages Below
Jamie Stowe has been an Edifice Guild Member since 2010
Christopher Mayberry has been an Edifice Guild Member since 2006
Edifice Guild Benefits
- Yearly Guild Resource Guide: Annual digital publication distributed free to municipal government (i.e. municipal heritage) and to the public, with direct embedded links to your website.
- Continuing articles promoting the guild and its members in Edifice Magazine Articles. Inclusion in the Stockist list at the end of each article when the article pertains to your business.
- Email referral service to the consumers. We receive many emails from subscribers to Edifice Magazine – looking for qualified craftsmen in their area – we will provide a return email with direct contact links.
- Continuous social media representation for the Edifice Guild brand over all of our outlets.
- Inclusion in the online directory in the consumer area of the Edifice Guild website, by province and discipline.
- A member guide by province and discipline is also available directly on our other brand websites.
- Representation at our traveling trade and symposium shows, to raise awareness for the Edifice Guild brand.
- Continuing promotion and Edifice Guild brand awareness on the digital film series Heritage Places.
- Reduced rates on our content marketing programs. For example: digital film series, promotional videos, third party content marketing articles based on your brand.
- Ongoing training and upgrading courses and workshops to train guildsmen on new aspects of their business as well as staff training at the Edifice Atelier Institute. The Edifice Atelier can also create custom training programs for your employees.
- Technical briefs, articles and videos in the members area.
- *The use of the Edifice Guild logo on all of your printed material – i.e. your website, letterhead, business cards etc.
- Yearly meet and greet and awards symposium.
* The Edifice Guild Logo cannot be used on a product showing endorsement, unless an endorsement agreement has been made with the product manufacturer and the Edifice Guild.